Mittwoch, 7. November 2012

Band Manteca Aus Deutschland /Instrumentals Repertoire


Band Manteca – Instrumentals Repertoire

My Little Suede Shoes, Mambo Inn, C’est Si Bon, Watermelon Man, La Fiesta
St. Thomas, Spain, Cantaloupe, Caravan, Bless My Soul, And Sammy Walked In, Bela Be Bela, Darling, Je Vous Aime Beaucoup, Do Girl Do Star Eyes, I Left My Heart In San Francisco, Incognito, J. Dalto, Mimosa, Moonlight Serenade, Nina, Old Man River, Tom Scott, Sweet Lucy, Until Sunrise, Revelation, First Cut, Manteca, Someday My Prince Will Come, The Days Of Wine And Roses, How Insensitive, Armando’s Rhumba, Bag’s Groove, Basin Street Blues, Billie’s Bounce, Black Orpheus, Blue Moon, Bluesette, Cute, Exactly Like You, Like Someone In Love, Memories Of Tomorrow, Mercy, Mercy, Mercy, My Romance, Night Train, On The Street Where You Live, Hello, Dolly!, Perdido, Samba De Orfeu, FlintStone’s Theme, Have You Met Miss Jones, Sister Sadie, Smile, Sofly As A Morning Sunrise, Somewhere, Over The Rainbow, Song For My Father, Star Eyes, Sweet Georgia Brown, Tea For Two, Tenderly, The Summer Knows, There Is No Greater Love, Things Ain’t What They Used To Be, Triste, Unforgettable, Very Early, When I Fall in Love, You Are So Beautiful

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen